H3 Hypnosis represents three hypnosis benefits –Healthy, Healing and Hilarious.
We use hypnosis to—
- Help individuals create healthier lifestyles (stop smoking, weight loss and control, stress reductions)
- Help individuals heal (overcome phobias, life trauma, PTSD, grief)
- Provide hilarious, clean stage entertainment that is fun for the whole family and promotes the power of hypnosis
What Is Hypnosis Used For
- Weight loss/control Insomnia
- Peak performance Stop smoking
- Anger management Stress
- Pain management Phobias/fears
- PTSD Age Regression
- Past life regression Test Anxiety
- Confidence Mind/Body Healing
- Stage Entertainment
- And much more
How Does It Work /What To Expect
A person enters hypnosis through an induction or guided relaxation, usually by a hypnotist. Hypnosis works by bypassing the critical conscious mind (usually through relaxation or linguistic techniques) and speaking directly to the unconscious in a language which it understands – pattern, association, and metaphor. During hypnosis a person is able to block out daily distractions and experience a heightened sense of focus and concentration needed to work through issues, visualize events or change how they react to certain situations. The hypnotist will likely give a post-hypnotic suggestion which occurs after the person awakes from hypnosis. The suggestion evokes a response or action based on a cue or trigger given during the hypnosis session. For example, whenever you see the color red you will feel confident.
Common Hypnosis Myths
Will I get stuck in hypnosis? People cannot get stuck in hypnosis. If you were to be hypnotized and the hypnotist left you would naturally awaken from hypnosis much like you wake up in the morning.
Will I do things against my beliefs or values? A hypnotized person will not do anything against their moral or ethical values. The person is always in control of their actions. Hypnosis may help remove some inhibitions but the conscious mind is always present and protecting you.
Will I tell secrets? A hypnotized person will not unwillingly or unknowingly tell secrets. If you wouldn’t normally tell someone your computer password you are not going to tell them under hypnosis.
- Hypnosis demonstrations/ talks at your club, organization or school
- Private or group hypnosis sessions
- Hypnosis Stage shows (fundraisers, parties, after prom)