Are you looking for a new career? Or, are you looking for a way to help yourself and others? Consider becoming a certified hypnotist. The subconscious mind is a powerful part of each and every one of us. Hypnosis is a way to tap into the subconscious mind to improve health, mindset, behaviors and more. Major medical centers are seeing the benefits of hypnosis for pain control, irritable bowel syndrome, stress, fears, cancer, recovery, weight loss and much more. This 100-hour certification course is intended for those wanting to learn hypnosis, start a career in hypnosis or add it to their current health related practice. Upon satisfactory completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) and utilize hypnosis to conduct sessions with clients.
The curriculum, designed by the National Guild of Hypnotists, provides a complete and classical approach to hypnosis and includes lectures, readings, case studies, homework, group work, and hands on practice.
Training Dates & Locations
Email email@example.com for a complete schedule of training dates/times, to be notified of future training classes or to schedule your customized certification program.
Dates: Starts Friday, July 31 and ends Saturday, November 7th.
Hours: Friday evenings 4-8 pm and one Saturday each month.
Location: H3 Hypnosis at 930 Highway 14, Knoxville, IA 50138
Cost: $1800 (normally $2400)
Registration: Click to register
What Students Receive
- 100 hours of in-depth training.
- Hands on practice
- Small class for individual attention
- All Materials included – books and CDs/DVDs
- Hypnosis to help Friends and Family
- Marketing Your Hypnosis Practice
- How to Work with Corporations, Medical or Healing Practices, and other organizations.
- Online group for continued support
- Synchronizing hypnosis with your current skills, career and passions.
- Certificate suitable for framing
- First Year Membership with the National Guild of Hypnotists
- Learn Self Hypnosis, Smoking Cessation, Release of Weight, Stop Fears, Remove Anxiety, Build Self Confidence, Regression and more!
- What hypnosis is and is not
- History of Hypnosis
- Suggestibility Tests
- Ethics, Standards, Professionalism and Client Safety
- Inductions and Hypnosis Scripts
- Trance Depth Testing
- Uses & Session Types
- Stress Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Fears Release
- Letting go of Grief
- Pain Release
- Stage Shows
- How to use and write Hypnosis Scripts
- How to Start your own Hypnosis Business
- Business Marketing
- Tips & Strategies on Building Your Website
- Resources & More Learning Opportunities