Are you looking for a new career? Or, are you looking for a way to help yourself and others? Consider becoming a certified hypnotist. The subconscious mind is a powerful part of each and every one of us. Hypnosis is a way to tap into the subconscious mind to improve health, mindset, behaviors and more. Major medical centers are seeing the benefits of hypnosis for pain control, irritable bowel syndrome, stress, fears, cancer, recovery, weight loss and much more. This 100-hour certification course is intended for those wanting to learn hypnosis, start a career in hypnosis or add it to their current health related practice. Upon satisfactory completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) and utilize hypnosis to conduct sessions with clients.
The curriculum, designed by the National Guild of Hypnotists, provides a complete and classical approach to hypnosis and includes lectures, readings, case studies, homework, group work, and hands on practice.
Training Dates & Locations
Training Start Dates: Saturday, Oct. 9th, 2021 and Saturday, Jan. 15th, 2022. The final class schedule is developed in cooperation with the registered students and typically spans 2-3 months. Classes will be a combination of online and in-person. Contact us to discuss scheduling.
Location: H3 Hypnosis at 930 Highway 14, Knoxville, IA 50138
Registration: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-238-3485 for questions, to discuss training schedule and to register.
What Students Receive
- 100 hours of in-depth training.
- Combination of online and in-person classes
- Hands on practice
- Small class for individual attention
- All Materials included – books and CDs/DVDs
- Online group for continued support
- Hypnosis scripts
- Certificate suitable for framing
- First Year Membership with the National Guild of Hypnotists
- What hypnosis is and is not
- History of Hypnosis
- Suggestibility Tests
- Ethics, Standards, Professionalism and Client Safety
- Pre-talk and session design
- Inductions and Hypnosis Scripts
- Trance Depth Testing
- Uses & Session Types
- Overcoming Fears
- Pain Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Stage Shows
- Stress Management
- Weight Loss
- Modifying and writing Hypnosis Scripts
- Live client practice sessions
- Regression and removing imprints
- Creating audio downloads/CDs
- Tools for starting your own Hypnosis Business
- Equipment & technology
- Resources & More Learning Opportunities