Are you looking for a new career? Or, are you looking for a way to help yourself and others? Consider becoming a certified hypnotist. The subconscious mind is a powerful part of each and every one of us. Hypnosis is a way to tap into the subconscious mind to improve health, mindset, behaviors and more. Major medical centers are seeing the benefits of hypnosis for pain control, irritable bowel syndrome, stress, fears, cancer, recovery, weight loss and much more. This 100-hour certification course is intended for those wanting to learn hypnosis, start a career in hypnosis or add it to their current health related practice. Upon satisfactory completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) and utilize hypnosis to conduct sessions with clients.
The curriculum, designed by the National Guild of Hypnotists, provides a complete and classical approach to hypnosis and includes lectures, readings, case studies, homework, group work, and hands on practice.
Training Dates & Locations
Dates: September 4 – 8 and 26 – 29 (Participants must attend all classes.)
Location: Des Moines Area Community College Southridge Center located at 1111 SE Army Post Road in Des Moines Iowa.
Registration: Click here to register through DMACC
Course Tuition includes
- All Materials including books, CDs and more
- Small class for individual attention
- Hands on practice & Demonstrations
- Hypnosis to help Friends and Family
- Marketing Your Hypnosis Practice
- Synchronizing hypnosis with your current skills, career and passions.
- Learn Self Hypnosis, Smoking Cessation, Release of Weight, Stop Fears, Remove Anxiety, Build Self Confidence, Regression and more!
Successful Completion of the Course Also Includes
- Certification by the NGH
- An official NGH certificate suitable for framing
- An NGH membership card
- 1-year membership with the National Guild of Hypnotists
- Subscription to the Journal of Hypnotism and Hypnogram